Hall effect sensor for measuring the rotational speed.
- Hall effect sensor with permanent magnet
- Frequency range 0... 12 kHz
- Gear module >1
- Operating temperature -25...+100 °C
Eddy current sensors
- Eddy current path sensors are also very suitable for speed sensing
- It is possible to measure on various wheels with grooves, teeth, holes, made of various metal materials...
Rotational speed sensor based on Differential Hall effect
- Frequency range 0-12 kHz
- Single channel with output, that displays rotational speed like a single track frequency signal
- Temperature range -40...125 °C