Module for rotor bending monitoring
- Rotor eccentricity monitoring at turning gear operation
- 2 inputs for sensors, including power supply
- 4 analog outputs 0/4… 20 mA for output of measured quantities
- 1 input for phase mark sensor, +/- 22V, auto tracking
- RS485 communication interface, Modbus RTU protocol
- Compatible with Emerson-epro system MMS 6000, AMS 6500
- Functionally independent supplement to other systems.
- Application PM6000-BD , replacement of A6220BD card:
- Rotor deflection detection according to DSPW patent (PV 2011-588)
- Reference vector memory for residual deflection compensation
- User-friendly configuration software allows parameter settings and graphical display of measured and calculated quantities.