A system of transmitters for monitoring of rotational machines.
- Heavy duty aluminum housing IP65
- Field installation
- Two measuring channels
- Power supply 24 VDC
The transmitters were manufactured in two generations. The oldest had a fixed function and several parameters could be set using switches. Newer versions, approximately since 2005, have already been programmable using a PC (sw. MMS3910, special cable, com port).
Main components of MMS 3000 system
- MMS 3110 Relative rotor vibration monitor
- MMS 3120 Bearing vibration monitor for electrodynamic sensors
- MMS 3125 Bearing vibration monitor for piezo sensors
- MMS 3210 Thrust position monitor
- MMS 3220 Eccentricity monitor
- MMS 3311 Key pulse and rotational speed monitor
- MMS 3410 Shift monitor for inductive sensors
- MMS 3910 Configuration software