AMS 6500 ATG
- AMS 6500 ATG is the flagship of Emerson company
- The system consists of universal measuring monitors, which can process signals from various types of sensors
- ATG systems is API 670 compliant.
- The two-channel cards are installed in a special frame designed for mounting in a switchboard
- Different frame variants and sizes are available
- The outputs from the system can be individual "hardware" analog current loops 4 ... 20mA and binary (alarms) in the form of 24 V voltage outputs or relay contacts
- In addition, a communication interface is always available, which provides a much wider range of measured and calculated values, including FFT signal analysis. Physically, the system communicates via Ethernet with the Modbus TCP protocol or as an OP server. Another option is Modbus RTU communication via RS485 line.